Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Faith in Love ~ A Special Cover Reveal

I am so excited to announce that my first book, Faith in Love, will be published on March 2, 2016!

I'm proud to be a part of a Kindle Worlds Romance series, centering around the Remingtons world created by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Melissa Foster.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28958074-faith-in-love?from_search=true&search_version=serviceFaith in Love is nearly a full-length novel at 45K words. It features Kate Paletto, Sage Remington, and Luce Palmer from Foster's novel, Stoke of Love.

My beautiful cover was designed by the amazingly talented author and designer,
Zoe York, to compliment the cover branding for the Remingtons Kindle World.

Meet Egan MacGuire & Celeste St. Angelo! 

Full of grief and jaded by love, corporate philanthropist Egan MacGuire is given two options by his boss: take a leave of absence or kiss his job god-bye. A road trip with a friend is just the distraction Egan needs to figure out how to get his life back on track.

Celeste St. Angelo left the bright lights and big city for the mountains of North Carolina to open the next phase of her flourishing Angel Therapy business, a healing and wellness center. With the grand opening looming she has no time for distractions, especially love.

When divine timing sparks an unexpected romance, will Egan and Celeste be able to leave their troubled pasts behind and find the courage to have a little faith in love? 

In the coming days, I'll be sharing an exclusive excerpt from the book. There are nineteen authors releasing new novellas in the Remington Kindle World this March, so I'll be sharing more fun cover reveals, blogging about my experience, Flash interviews with the other authors, and prizes leading up to and to kick off the big release day!

Thanks for all of the love and support I've received along the way during my writing journey! I can't wait to share this next phase with you and see what you think of my baby, Faith in Love.

"Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the dark and the light within each other, bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss."

2 comments:

  1. March 2nd feels like it's so far away!!! I'll try to wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know...I cannot wait to get it out there into everyone's hands. *bites nails, too*

      Delete