Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cover Reveal: Dominio della Morte

It's not often that I do a cover reveal. When I do, it's because I truly believe in the writer and know that my readers will enjoy their work too. So, I'm happy to introduce you to author Dylan J. Morgan.

Morgan (currently based in Norway) is a supremely gifted, graphically descriptive horror/speculative fiction writer who's releasing his newest book March 1. Dominio della Morte, a collection of 19 short horror stories, is "a place where you will find your fear."

Here are a couple of story blurbs from the book, just to whet your appetite! These were just a few of the lines that ran shivers down my spine while reading them:


In a diseased and broken world, man is no longer on top of the food chain...
 
Not even death can stop a serial killer... 
 
A talented artist adds the final piece to his macabre exhibition...
 
 
Dominio della Morte
 Release date: March 1, 2013
 
 

Cover by artist Karri Klawiter. 
 

Connect with author Dylan J. Morgan and find out why I'm such a huge fan of his writing! Find him on: * Twitter * Goodreads * Website *

You can click here to see the entire wrap-around cover and click here to get the latest update on the book's release schedule, see the table of contents, and review blurbs to see what others are saying about Dominio della Morte.

Thanks, Dylan, for sharing this gorgeous cover reveal with us today!

Readers, I'll also be reviewing Dominio della Morte this March, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Colleen. I appreciate the extra plug, and I hope you enjoy the stories.

    Check out my blog on Thursday for a teaser, an appetizer of what's inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh! Will do - can't wait. Good luck with launch on 3/1!

      Delete